Skip to main content

My sessions by domina Rosa

 

As that first year has been passing while I was learning how to be the Domina I want to be; I realized that I do not necessarily have a preference between hard or soft sessions. I do have a little something for masochists though... but that will be for another blog. 


I enjoy what every sessions can give me. Even more if my connection with my sub is good. I love when I have that chemistry with my sub; where no speech is necessary for me to know how the session is going. Sometimes it can happen in the first session, usually when the sub is very expressive. Some other times, it happens after the second or third session. But when that connection happens, the sessions just get better and more fun for the both of us. 

I am a very chatty person, and when I have a chatty sub, our sessions are often sparkles with conversations, sometimes very serious, sometimes very funny; it makes the session light and interesting. In between sentences I would slap my sub in the face or have a chat while attaching them or using candle wax on them. It always surprises me when my subs enjoy chatting with me during sessions, but I am always happy to have that deeper human to human relationship. 

I also enjoy sessions that are fully silent, where the both of us are lost in that world of feelings and sensations. I had very sensual sessions where we didn't speak at all, simply allowed the moment to happen. It is always strangely relaxing, but also deeply satisfying. 

I enjoyed sessions where the simple tone of my voice would conduct the session. Like im front of an orchestra, being the maestro of our time together. Controlling my sub and his desires only by talking to him. Creating fantasies in his head, pushing him to the edge, breaking him apart, pulling him back together, controlling his mind, his body, his feelings. 

There are so many ways to enjoy a session. None that are wrong or better or worse. As long as we are enjoying our time and we have that special connection. I am always looking forward for my next session with a regular, mostly after talking about more possibilities, new things to try and things to do again, boundaries to push and fantasies to bring to life. I'm always looking forward to meet new subs and making new connections, learn more about their secret desires, what they are curious to do and try, that new relationship that starts and will only keep growing. 

I am always looking forward to my sessions, as I know I'll have a great time with a great sub, slave, sissy, good boy, or any title that suits you the most. 

Let's have fun together and let's grow that relationship that will allow for amazing moments and pleasurable times ♡



☆Here is the list of what I love and enjoy during my sessions☆

♡Rope bondage 
•Hanging
♡Spanking 
♡Caning
♡Whipping
♡Flogging
♡Candle wax
♡Electric stimulation
♡Sensory deprivation play
♡Strangulation
•Enema
•Anal play
•Pegging
•Smothering
•Trampling
♡Nipple play
♡Chastity play
•P*nis play
♡CBT
•CEI
•POT
•Edging and denial
•SPH
•Forced m*sturbation
•Tickle torture
•Humiliation
•Verbal abuse
•Breath control
♡Face fucking (deep throat) 
•Mommification
•Gender change (cross-dressing)
♡Sissy play
♡Maid/servant play
•Public
•Role playing
•Animal play (pony play, dog play, pig play)
•Balloon play
♡Foot/Leg worship
•Armpit worship
•Full body worship
•Latex worship
♡FinDom
•Psychological torture (soft)
•Psychological play
•Golden shower

I am very open to learning and trying new things and new types of plays.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the front desk! 



      🌹 Schedule 🌹 

Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00


Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/

TEL : 03-6380-6568

I am looking forward for our sessions ♡


Your Mistress,

Rosa 🌹


Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com