Skip to main content

When the snake whip becomes an extension of your arm by domina Rosa




When I came back from my short vacation, I had a very interesting meeting with Rie Asagiri to talk about my first year as a domina and where I will be going from now. 

I had some moments of doubts and wonders in June and wasn't sure exactly what was happening. Something was shifting, but I was not ready to face it. The vacation helped and forced me to think about my next steps in the agency and meeting with Rie san also helped me. 

We concluded that I needed tho polish my skills more. 

Since I enjoy a plethora of plays, it was difficult to choose which plays I wanted to put the most energy in getting more skilled. Many of you already know my love for candle wax and my new passion for electric devices. But then I realised that during my first year, I didn't practice the whips or nawa much. And that idea that these skills were lost on me, made me reconsider some aspects of myself and my plays. 

As a visual learner, I decided to watch the skilled dominas of our agency more closely during double sessions. 

Then came the practices. 

Of course, I didn't just practice in the air. I used my beloved subs. The sound of the whips on their skin and the reactions were good indicators of my progress. 

My whips became an extension of my arm. The muscles knowing exactly what to do, how to do it, how hard, how fast, how smooth and fluid. 

I realized that the snake whips (the ones that are soft from the tip to the almost not existing handle) were a new favorite. If done well, they snap on the skin with that beautiful sound that tells you "this hurt". I don't need to put much force for it to hurt.


During my last double domina session with Mistress Hikaru in Alpha-in, we attached our sub on the horse with cuffs and metal chains and we decided to push his limits. 

We whipped him. Again and again. And again. Until his skin started to bruise and was red and hot to the touch. The sound of the whips was filling the room and, him that is usually silent and always has a straight unbothered face, was grimacing in pain and whining. It was pretty delightful. 

I always enjoyed the whip deeply, my subs know, they always talk to me about my smile when I hurt them and the way my eyes lighten up when the whip hits them. It is stronger than me. 

I never considered myself a sadist, but it seems like, I was wrong. The more sessions I have with masochists the more I want to hurt them and push their limits. 

I enjoy all the possible tortures I can come up with during a session with a masochist that has pushable limits.

This being said, I also always love my soft sessions too. It is a different type of play that is relaxing and enjoyable and many ways. 

I simply enjoys my time during my sessions with my subs and all their kinks and fetishes. 



      🌹 Schedule 🌹 

Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00


Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/

TEL : 03-6380-6568

I am looking forward for our sessions ♡


Your Mistress,

Rosa 🌹  

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com