Skip to main content

The beauty of creativity by domina Rosa

 

The subs that have read my blogs know that one of the things I enjoy the most during sessions is to be creative. I enjoy when a session is a little bit like a puzzle to solve, mostly when it comes to shibary and hanging. 

I love making my own nawa or kinbaku when I have a specific idea in my head; when I want my sub's body to take a specific form. I enjoy playing with the ropes to make that shape happen. Spread their legs in the air and have access to their ass. Tie them in a uncomfortable way where if they move they hurt themselves. Put them in a beautiful shape that is pretty and useful for me. 

Possibilities are endless with creativity. 

Sometimes the outcome is pretty and flawless and sometimes it is not exactly what I intended to do. But that's the beauty of it. The organic and raw feeling of the decisions of the moment. Calculated, but not thought long in advance. Last-minute decision that changes the course of the session. A flow like a river going around rocks and pebbles. 

That's where the beauty of creativity comes in. 

If you let yourself go to it and accept the imperfections and the surprises and that the plans can change, that's when it can get really pleasant. 

When you stop focusing on how to make things exactly like "how they should be" and overthink what you should do next, that's where the zone happens. You let go. You live in the moment and embrace whatever happens. You try new things, open your mind and accept what is coming next. 

Will you accept to let yourself go fully while I explore what your body can do and take? Are these possible surprises exciting for you?

Because they are for me...



☆Here is the list of what I love and enjoy during my sessions☆

♡Rope bondage 
•Hanging
♡Spanking 
♡Caning
♡Whipping
♡Flogging
♡Candle wax
♡Electric stimulation
♡Sensory deprivation play
♡Strangulation
•Enema
•Anal play
•Pegging
•Smothering
•Trampling
♡Nipple play
♡Chastity play
•P*nis play
♡CBT
•POT
•Edging and denial
•SPH
•Forced m*sturbation
•Tickle torture
•Humiliation
•Verbal abuse
•Breath control
♡Face fucking (deep throat)
•Mommification
•Gender change (cross-dressing)
♡Sissy play
♡Maid/servant play
•Sessions in public
•Role playing
•Animal play (pony play, dog play, pig play)
•Balloon play
♡Foot/Leg worship
•Armpit worship
•Full body worship
•Latex worship
♡FinDom
•Psychological torture (soft)
•Golden shower

I am very open to learning and trying new things and new types of plays.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the front desk! 



      🌹 Schedule 🌹 

Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00


Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/

TEL : 03-6380-6568

I am looking forward for our sessions ♡


Your Mistress,

Rosa 🌹


Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com