Skip to main content

Who am I? by domina Rosa


I found these pictures in my special work folder that I took almost a year ago and I realised how fast the time flew. 

 

I have been a domina for almost a full year already and I wondered... how much did I change, since I started? 

A part of me feels like I didn't change much, except that I am more skilled with the whips and doing shibary, and I enjoy many more plays. But is it really just it?

When I took time off during July, I had a moment where I felt like I needed to think about myself as a domina and as an individual. To go deeper into answering that difficult question: who am I?

And as I tried to answer I came with the beginning of an answer... 

A person with a lot of empathy, thinking that it was getting in my way during sessions. A very talkative and playful person and domina, sometimes also, as I love to connect with people and my subs on a deeper and different level, mostly if they feel very talkative too. A domina that enjoys many plays and is still eager to learn more and getting better every day. 

But is that it? Was it that way when I started? Is it different now?


Since August started and I resumed my bookings, I have been feeling a lot more confident. I am not fighting with my empathy anymore, but embracing it while it doesn't overtake me during my sessions. 

As I said in a previous blog, I found that domina zone. Sometimes it is stronger than other times, I lose myself in my session and embrace the powerful feeling of being a dominatrix. 

And not only during harder sessions, but soft sessions too. 


These pictures I took reminded me of that intense beginning of learning so much about the profession, about the types of plays I enjoy and about myself and my domina self. 

Today still, I love candle wax. I often use it as an aftercare play for harder sessions or a sensual play for softer sessions. But I love so many more things now. I feel even more creative than before, even more curious and even more self-assured. 

I made a playlist for my sessions that put me in a good mood without being overwhelming. 

I started playing with longer whips and discovered a taste for the long snake whips that used to scare me when I started working for LaSiora, because they seemed so difficult to handle; now the sound they make when they hit the skin puts a grin on my face as that painful sound makes me so happy. 


◇◇◇
In summary of this long blog... I did change. More than I can feel when I don't take the time to think about it and do some introspection. 

I am more secure as a domina. I am more skilled with the whips, the ropes and other tools I have been using and enjoying a lot during my sessions. I get in the zone more often and in a deeper level. My japanese improved a lot also, and I feel more comfortable during my sessions with non-english / non-french speakers. 

It's only been a year and all I have to do is keep improving and polishing my skills. Keep being creative and enjoying my sessions. Keep becoming a better dominatrix and finding that perfect zone. 

I am looking forward to this upcoming year, as I see new faces and meet again with faces I saw before and adore. 

So let's meet soon and enjoy our time together ♡



      🌹 Schedule 🌹 

Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00


Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/

TEL : 03-6380-6568

I am looking forward for our sessions ♡


Your Mistress,

Rosa 🌹

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com