I realized during this session that I really enjoy unhinged subs. There is something very animal when they fully let go to their fantasies and into pushing themselves to some extremes.
During this double session with Mistress Hikaru, this sub wanted to push his pain threshold and limits. The more we flogged him or spanked him, the more he wanted it. It was amazing to have him beg for more while knowing he was in unbearable pain.
Squeezing his neck between my calves so he wouldn't run away, Mistress Hikaru and I spanked him until he couldn't take it anymore, we went so hard he reached a point where he started to shake.
But the most interesting moment was when we suspended him by the wrists in front of the mirror and flogged him. He started acting absolutely crazy, which was amazing and seemed very liberating, like this side of him only wanted to get out and be free. I do believe it helped make the pain more bearable.
I love pushing the limits of the subs and marking them when they have the mind to do it.
An unhinged sub is surprising, but very fun because you know you can do almost anything to him and he'll keep wanting more to the point where we can really call it torture.
Would you be the next one to be tortured? Is it something that makes you curious or excited?
Let's see how far you can push yourself before you give up and beg me to stop.
☆Here is the list of what I love and enjoy during my sessions☆
♡Rope bondage
•Hanging
♡Spanking
♡Caning
♡Whipping
♡Flogging
♡Candle wax
♡Electric stimulation
♡Sensory deprivation play
•Enema
•Anal play
•Pegging
•Smothering
•Trampling
♡Nipple play
♡Chastity play
•P*nis play
•CBT
•Forced m*sturbation
•Tickle torture
•Humiliation
•Verbal abuse
•Breath control
•Mommification
•Gender change (cross-dressing)
♡Sissy play
♡Maid/servant play
•Sessions in public
•Role playing
•Animal play (pony play, dog play, pig play)
•Balloon play
♡Foot/Leg worship
•Armpit worship
•Full body worship
•Latex worship
♡FinDom
•Psychological torture (soft)
•Golden shower
I am very open to learning and trying new things and new types of plays.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the front desk!
🌹 Schedule 🌹
Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00
Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/
English version here: https://lasiora.org/en/domina/rosa/
TEL : 03-6380-6568
I am looking forward for our sessions ♡
Your Mistress,
Rosa 🌹


