Skip to main content

in the zone. by domina Rosa

 

I realized, after a year since I started this profession, that I always had a hard time separating my domina brain from my strong empathetic, every day brain. 

It was always a fight between being a domina and simply my own self. I know some of my subs really love that "normal" and kind person. But I know it isn't working for others. Many subs are looking for a domina. Not an "everyday girl" with a whip.

During my first session in August, something seemed to have clicked. I found myself in that domina zone. I think the fact that the sub was also deep in his submissive-self helped me fully embracing my domina-self. The flow was right, the feelings were right. I stopped being too kind and as he kept begging: "Break me, mistress" I became that domina I was looking for during that first year of learning the profession. The empathie wasn't gone. But I wasn't fighting with it anymore. 

The aftercare at the end of the session was a great way for the both of us to find our "everyday selves" again, while we simply discussed. This allowed me to find a better balance between the empathetic me and the domina. 

In BDSM two rules are very important to follow, if you respect the other person you are playing with: Consent and aftercare. 
Some people may think the latter isn't important, that the sub doesn't need it. Maybe it is true for some of them, and there is noting wrong with that if it is what the sub desires. But I think many others do enjoy it. It is a question of our own judgment, to be able to figure out if a sub needs it or not, which isn't always easy to do and as I am still learning, I am trying to see if I can get better at telling if the sub needs a rough domina or a kind one. During a session both can happen and it is to find the moments to be kind and the moments to be rough. 

I have only done this profession for a year now, I am still learning, I am still figuring it all out, I am still enjoying it deeply and the better I am becoming, the more I am enjoying it. I am still working on loosing myself in the Domina Zone, and am looking forward to the sessions that will allow me to find that perfect balance. 


☆Here is the list of what I love and enjoy during my sessions☆

♡Rope bondage 
•Hanging
♡Spanking 
♡Caning
♡Whipping
♡Flogging
♡Candle wax
♡Electric stimulation
♡Sensory deprivation play
•Enema
•Anal play
•Pegging
•Smothering
•Trampling
♡Nipple play
♡Chastity play
•P*nis play
•CBT
•Forced m*sturbation
•Tickle torture
•Humiliation
•Verbal abuse
•Breath control
•Mommification
•Gender change (cross-dressing)
♡Sissy play
♡Maid/servant play
•Sessions in public
•Role playing
•Animal play (pony play, dog play, pig play)
•Balloon play
♡Foot/Leg worship
•Armpit worship
•Full body worship
•Latex worship
♡FinDom
•Psychological torture (soft)
•Golden shower

I am very open to learning and trying new things and new types of plays.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the front desk!



      🌹 Schedule ðŸŒ¹ 

Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00


Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/

TEL : 03-6380-6568

I am looking forward for our sessions ♡


Your Mistress,

Rosa ðŸŒ¹

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com