Two of my subs are really into chocking and strangulation and I have been enjoying it a lot lately too.
There is something so delightful about looking them in the eyes while pressing down and seeing some kind of fear and deep pleasure and arousal from the blood flow not reaching their brain anymore. Their face changes color, their breathing becomes difficult, the light of life in their eyes seems to fade slowly. They look so powerless and weak at that moment, like I hold their life in between my fingers. Or my feet.
I like to push their limit to the point where the eyes roll back and the head falls down or on the side. That's the moment to let go right before they fully loose consciousness.
They always take a moment to come back to reality and I make sure to give them a moment to breathe and gather back their senses. Before I start pressing again.
◇◇◇
My sub has a pretty big neck and using my hands didn't seem to work good enough. I used a wip and my body weight, which worked great. But using my feet made it even better, because I managed to put my whole body weight on such a fragile part of his body. His eyes would get big then slowly narrower as I keep pressing. His body would slowly start twitching before he needs me to release him from my grip. It made me feel a bit like a gargoyle pressing down on it's prey's neck waiting for that fatal moment.
It seemed to be a great moment for him, combining two things he enjoys so much: strangulation and feet. The perfect match ♡
I always enjoy when I have so much power on my subs. Where they trust me fully. And allow me to do things that get more and more intense.
☆Here is the list of what I love and enjoy during my sessions☆
♡Rope bondage
•Hanging
♡Spanking
♡Caning
♡Whipping
♡Flogging
♡Candle wax
♡Electric stimulation
♡Sensory deprivation play
•Enema
•Anal play
•Pegging
•Smothering
•Trampling
♡Nipple play
♡Chastity play
•P*nis play
•CBT
•Forced m*sturbation
•Tickle torture
•Humiliation
•Verbal abuse
•Breath control
•Mommification
•Gender change (cross-dressing)
♡Sissy play
♡Maid/servant play
•Sessions in public
•Role playing
•Animal play (pony play, dog play, pig play)
•Balloon play
♡Foot/Leg worship
•Armpit worship
•Full body worship
•Latex worship
♡FinDom
•Psychological torture (soft)
•Golden shower
I am very open to learning and trying new things and new types of plays.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact the front desk!
🌹 Schedule 🌹
Thursday (木): 15:30~20:00
Friday(金) to Sunday(日): 13:30~20:00
Click here to visit my page!: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/rosa/
English version here: https://lasiora.org/en/domina/rosa/
TEL : 03-6380-6568
I am looking forward for our sessions ♡
Your Mistress,
Rosa 🌹
