Below is a continuation of last 2 weeks’ blogs.
If you have not read Part 1 and Part 2, please check them out before reading Part 3.
Part 1↓
Part 2↓
※※※※※
He was so excited to receive his reward from me that I wanted to tease him again, so I wrapped him from the neck down in packing film.
Then I tightened the rope all over his body on top of it.
There was a reason I did not wrap his head in film.
It was because I wanted him to wear a latex mask.
However, the breathing control with the rubber mask was hard for him and he soon gave up.
Instead, I poured a little juice up his nostrils and enjoyed watching him squirm.
I bent his leg, which was compressed by ropes, to drive him further, and he was in pain and very cute.
After he had endured the torture from me, I stomped on the cake and gave it to him as a reward.
Watching him lick deliciously between my toes made me happy too.
I would be happy if the first experience for him was a good one.
I'm looking forward to my upcoming session with him!
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram: