※※※※※
Below is a continuation of last week's blog.
If you have not read Part 1, please check it out before reading Part 2.
Part 1↓
※※※※※
He must be trained to recognize who I am.
“Stand up and fold your hands behind your head.” I told him.
He obediently followed my order.
And, then…
I moved behind him and swung my long whip.
Shortly thereafter, he moaned.
His reaction was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing.
I like to whip masochists in quiet, tense situations, but I also like to whip them with laughter.
For him, it was his first time to be whipped but he endured discipline by me.
I was impressed with him.
After a tough event, a happy event awaits.
(But not in every case, though. It depends on what I want to do. Ahahah❤︎︎)
This time, I kindly chose to reward him.
He told me that he’s interested in feeding play which I love so much.
For this motive, he bought and brought a variety of foods.
Among them, I chose a fried chicken that he was most resistant to being fed.
The chewed chicken falls from my mouth to his mouth.
He seemed so happy.
I suddenly looked at his penis and saw that it had gotten bigger, I told it to him and he was really embarrassed.
I love cute slaves like him…❤︎︎
(To be continued next week…)
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram: