Skip to main content

Thank You! and New Photos! by domina Mia


Last month was my birthday month!
I was so happy that everyone celebrated with me~
Thank you so much!!

In late September, I had my last wisdom tooth pulled.
It felt a bit bittersweet to think this was the last time I’d have that “construction” going on in my mouth…
My next shift starts on Saturday, October 3rd.
I’m relieved to see the swelling has finally gone down~
I’ve had a good rest and am full of energy!

And! A new photo has been added to my profile!
(You can view it from the green bar below my name)

The combination of lingerie and Louboutins is just perfect… and of course, it goes great with bondage, too.
I’d be thrilled if you’d take a look!
Let me know if there’s a photo you like~!

It seems like fall pollen season has started…
Let’s make health our top priority and enjoy October to the fullest!

*I’ll be taking the day off on October 4th.
Please keep this in mind when making reservations.




【Mia’s Secret】Personal Blog
My walks, play sessions, and more.

【Twitter】
Update notifications, photos, and more.

【Iit Link】
A collection of various things 🌐


【Schedule】
Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun
3:00 PM – Last

+++++
Translated from her blog post in Japanese. 

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com