Skip to main content

Domina Momoca becomes our Tiara domina by Rie Asagiri

With her unwavering interest in pure BDSM,
her ability to hone her skills while having fun—something only she can do—
and her wonderful personality, domina Momoca has earned overwhelming support and adoration not only from members in Japan, but also from members overseas.
I could have made this announcement sooner, but I wanted to give her ample time, considering her own pace.
Actually, given domina Momoca’s talent, is this announcement too late?
Domina Momoca will become a Tiara Domina starting on the 5th of this month.

She is a woman with wonderful thoughtfulness.
To share a little behind-the-scenes story, there are several Dominas who gently support me when I’ve overlooked something.
Dominas who didn’t know left from right when they first joined now notice the small details I might miss and offer their support.
Domina Momoca is one of them.
She’s grown stronger while retaining the femininity and kindness she had when she first joined.
I’m sure she’ll continue to blossom into an even more wonderful woman.
To all our members, please continue to support her.


For reservations made on or after October 5, the booking fee will be changed to 3,000 yen.
For reservations already made,
the fee will remain at the regular rate of 2,000 yen, with no changes.

+++++
Translated from her blog post in Japanese. 

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com