Skip to main content

A Quiet Kind of Control. by domina Jun

 

 I bought several new vibrators that I can control with a remote.

Of course, I had to try them during a session.

I really enjoy restraint, so sometimes I tie someone with rope, use leather cuffs, or fix their arms and legs to the bed.

I also like making someone stand with their arms and legs restrained, almost like a cross.

The atmosphere can still be very calm and elegant.

I can speak softly, take my time, and slowly walk around him.

Then I might use the whip.

And sometimes, while he is still restrained, I suddenly turn on a vibrator on his nipples or his ass with the remote control.

I really enjoy that little difference.

Everything looks quiet and controlled, but I can change the sensation whenever I want.

Sometimes I stop it.

Sometimes I make it stronger.

Sometimes I leave him waiting because I know he is wondering when I will touch the remote again.

That is very fun for me.

Recently, I have also been thinking about my English during sessions.

My English is still not perfect, and sometimes I need a moment to find the right words.

But I don’t think everything has to be perfect for us to enjoy each other.

A look, a reaction, the sound of breathing, or the way someone moves when I press one little button can tell me a lot.

And sometimes that kind of communication is even more interesting than words.

I am still learning English, of course.

But I’m also learning how much we can understand each other without needing perfect English.

Maybe that is another kind of control I enjoy. ♡


Schedule

Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)

Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)


JUN HP.

   https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/jun/


JUN


Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com