【Japanese Femdom】
I also offer my own style of Japanese Femdom.
I respect your wishes and what you want to experience.
At the same time, I like to make my own suggestions.
So you don’t have to tell me exactly what to do.
You can tell me what you are interested in, and I can suggest something based on it.
Sometimes you may have an idea but don’t know exactly what you want.
We can start from there.
I want to make each session together with you, rather than just following the same plan every time.
You Don’t Have to Know Everything Before You Come
Maybe you already know exactly what you want.Great.
But maybe you are just curious about Japanese Shibari or Femdom, and don’t really know where to start.
That’s also fine.
You can simply tell me what you are curious about.
We can talk about it and decide together.
You don’t need to know the “right” words or have a perfect plan.
I will listen to you, but I will also bring my own ideas and experience.
So, What Are You Looking For?
You already know what you want.
Tell me about it.
You have some ideas, but you’re not sure.
We can talk about them together.
You are curious, but you don’t know what you want yet.
That’s okay too.
You can start with a conversation.
Whether you are interested in Japanese Shibari, Japanese Femdom, or just want to try something new while you are in Japan, you don’t have to plan everything before you come.
You bring your curiosity. I will bring my experience and ideas.
Let’s see what we can create together.
Schedule
Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)
Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)
JUN HP.
https://lasiora.org/ja/
JUN
