Skip to main content

He Loves Every Smell. by domina Jun

 

Recently, I had a very fun session with someone who really loves smells.

And when I say he loves smells, I mean almost everything.


Of course he loves the smell of feet, but he also likes burps, farts, and many other things.

Foot smell is still okay for me, but burping and farting in front of someone is honestly a little embarrassing!

So I drank sparkling water and tried my best. 

Every time I did something, he looked so happy and said things like,

“Wow! It smells so good! I love it!”

His eyes were shining every time, and it was so funny and cute to watch.


At first I felt embarrassed, but when I saw how happy he was, I started to enjoy it too.

At one point, he was lying down and I sat over him, showing him my butt.

Then suddenly he said in Japanese,


“Mainichi kore mitai!”

“I want to see this every day!”


I really laughed when he said that. 😂

Seeing someone enjoy themselves that much makes me happy too.

And when I see that happy face, I start thinking,

“Maybe I want to see that face again…”

So naturally, I started teasing him more and trying different little things just to see his reaction.

I think that is one of my favorite parts of a session.

When someone shows me so clearly what they love, it makes me want to play with them even more.

It was a little embarrassing for me, but also very funny, cute, and enjoyable.

Such a fun session. ♡



Also, thank you so much for all the lovely gifts and souvenirs!

I received some from him, and also from many of you recently.

I’m especially happy when you bring me something from your country. I love trying local snacks, sweets, and little things that are special to where you come from.

It feels like I can experience a small part of your country through the gifts you bring me, and I really enjoy that.

Everything was delicious, and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Thank you always for thinking of me and bringing me something special. ♡







Schedule

Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)

Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)


JUN HP.

   https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/jun/


JUN



Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com