Is this your first time visiting me?
Or maybe it is your first time having a session like this in Japan.
You may have many questions.
What should I do?
What should I say?
Do I need to know exactly what I want?
Don’t worry.
You don’t need to be an expert.
And you don’t need to prepare everything before you come.
I will look at you, listen to you, and talk with you.
I want to know what you are thinking, what you like, and what you are interested in.
Then, we can make a nice time together.
You don’t have to decide everything by yourself.
Maybe you already know what you want.
Maybe you have only a small idea.
Or maybe you don’t know what you want yet.
That’s all okay.
Please tell me what you are interested in.
I will listen to you, and I will also give you my ideas.
I want to see you and understand you little by little.
Then, I can make a session that is special for you.
Every person is different.
So I don’t want to give everyone the same experience.
I want to make our time together, just for you.
You don’t need a perfect plan.
Just come with your curiosity.
We can start from there!
Sometimes, you bring me gifts or souvenirs from your country.
Thank you so much! ♡
It always makes me happy.
Schedule
Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)
Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)
JUN HP.
https://lasiora.org/ja/
JUN


