Just a little schedule update:
I’ll be available on September 24 and September 30, from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and spending some special time together.
Recently, I’ve been very happy because more people have complimented my English.
Little by little, I feel like I can talk more naturally than before. Of course, there are still many things I don’t understand, and sometimes I need to use a translator. My English may sound a little strange sometimes, so please be patient with me.
But for me, communication is not only about words.
I really like the atmosphere that two people create together during a session. I like something sexy and sensual, but also dominant. I think the feeling between two people is very important.
During a session, I may not talk all the time.
Instead, I watch you carefully.
I look at your face, your reactions, and especially your eyes.
Sometimes I think eye contact can say more than words.
So even if my English is not perfect yet, I hope we can still understand each other in many different ways.
I’m still learning, little by little.
And I’m enjoying it.
Schedule
Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)
Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)
JUN HP.
https://lasiora.org/ja/
JUN
