My English is a work in progress.
I can communicate in English, but I am not fluent.
I can talk about the session, your interests and boundaries, but my English may be simple.
Sometimes I may take a little time to understand what you mean. Sometimes I may use a translation tool.
So please don’t expect perfect English from me.
But don’t worry. Communication is important to me, and I will make sure we understand each other before and during the session.
I can communicate in English, but I am not fluent.
I can talk about the session, your interests and boundaries, but my English may be simple.
Sometimes I may take a little time to understand what you mean. Sometimes I may use a translation tool.
So please don’t expect perfect English from me.
But don’t worry. Communication is important to me, and I will make sure we understand each other before and during the session.
Thank you for the lovely gifts and souvenirs you bring me from your country. ♡
It always makes me happy!
Schedule
Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)
Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)
JUN HP.
https://lasiora.org/ja/
Jun


