Rope bondage looks like it may become my latest obsession all over again.
I’ve gone through this cycle many times before, but there’s something strangely magical about rope.
Having a masochist who loves rope bondage × cross-dressing come and offer himself up to me only made me even more obsessed with it. (He even wore some wonderfully perverted fake-feminine-body gear for me♪)
I want to run the rope along a masochist’s body, tighten it, torment him, humiliate him, and gradually shut him away from the outside world, while at the same time allowing him to experience a sense of psychological release.
Because I spend an incredible amount of concentration observing the characteristics of his body and every reaction he gives me, I naturally find myself slipping into top space quite easily. (If the masochist hasn’t already entered that space to some degree, I can’t get there either.)
That is also part of why I love rope bondage.
The whole process, from tying someone up to finally untying them, might look monotonous from the outside. But between the two people involved, all kinds of exchanges are taking place.
I place more importance than anything on the BD.SM that involves communication during my usual sessions, so I know exactly what I mean when I say this: with rope bondage, those exchanges become far more concentrated and intricate, yet also more difficult—and more erotic.
The moment when the ropes are removed, especially where my excitement reaches its peak.
I want a sense of poignancy to linger as I carefully remove the ropes, one section at a time.
Going back and forth between that poignancy and the unspoken reminder that he cannot simply escape gives me an intense sense of excitement as I continue to humiliate him.
Usually I do enjoy using words to build the momentum and progression of an entire session, and I enjoy tormenting a masochist by playing with his masochistic mind.
But when I hold someone in my ropes, I tend to use fewer words than I normally do.
Also, back when rope bondage was my obsession before, I was more interested in full suspension and developments.
This time, however, I’m focusing more on how much I can control with as little rope as possible, and how deeply I can pierce a masochist’s desire to be subjected to suffering.
(Of course, I still love full suspension.)
If you’re a masochist who wants to enjoy the struggle taking place beneath the surface, where none of it can be seen, come and let yourself be held by my ropes.
** Play Gallery Ⅰ&Ⅱ **
◎My business hours
【Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri】3pm-9pm
(Final booking :70min max)
【Tue/Wed/Sat】Closed
◎Hibari's profile
https://lasiora.org/ja/


