That whole sense of “gender reversal” when I’m engaging in anal play really hits one of my biggest kinks.
A masochist once asked me, “When you’re using a strap-on on me, mistress HIBARI, you don’t really think of me as a man, do you…?”
But if anything, while I’m doing it, I think what I want is simply to awaken a feminine feeling in the masochist.
Through my commands and the words I say to him, I want to pull both his senses and his consciousness away from those of an ordinary man, and turn him into a madman drowning in pleasure.
But, as you said, my own feelings also change in response to the masochists’ reactions and words, so I suppose it really is a kind of perversion that depends on communication.
The strange thing is, when I’m using my fingers to loosen him up or stimulating his prostate, I feel as though I’m giving him a handjob; and when I’m using a strap-on, I look into his face as he’s completely overwhelmed, and I feel as though I’m the one taking him.
It’s called “pleasure torture,” after all, so playing with the other person’s limits and controlling whether I let them come or keep them from coming is what makes me feel dominant and turns me on.
I want that frustration to make their chest ache.
Even amid pleasure and suffering that they can barely contain, I want to make them realize, again and again, exactly who they belong to in that moment.
** Play Gallery Ⅰ&Ⅱ **
◎My business hours
【Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri】3pm-8pm
(Final booking :70min max)
【Tue/Wed/Sat】Closed
◎Hibari's profile
https://lasiora.org/ja/
