If you are interested in Japanese Shibari or Femdom, you may wonder what you can actually experience with me.
The answer is: it depends on you.
I don’t have only one style of session.
I like to talk with you first, understand what you are interested in, and then add my own ideas.
So you don’t have to decide everything before you come.
【Japanese Shibari】
The answer is: it depends on you.
I don’t have only one style of session.
I like to talk with you first, understand what you are interested in, and then add my own ideas.
So you don’t have to decide everything before you come.
【Japanese Shibari】
I have studied Shibari in Japan for three years with a Japanese Shibari teacher who is also a Mistress.
I can do floor Shibari as well as advanced suspension.
I change the way I tie depending on the person’s experience, body type, and what they want.
For me, Shibari is not only about making beautiful rope patterns.
Rope can also be dangerous if it is not done properly. I have learned about these risks and how to work with different people safely.
If you are new to Shibari, that’s okay.
If you already have experience, that’s okay too.
We can choose a style that is suitable for you.
Schedule
Friday & Saturday
15:00 – Late
Last appointment: 22:00 (70 min)
Monday
15:00 – 20:00
Last appointment: 20:00 (70 min)
JUN HP.
https://lasiora.org/ja/
JUN



