There is a certain emotional gradient that each masochist goes through during a session, and I find myself deeply aroused by it.
It begins with tension. Their composure is gradually broken down, and eventually, they reach a state where almost no trace of the person they were remains.(It doesn't mean that you actually feel like you’re going to die.)
Some people become utterly worn down. Others seem to melt away.
I describe a masochist in that state as “a masochist on the verge of disappearing.”
They may desperately try to hold themselves together, rigid with tension, but as they are pushed further and further, the rational part of them is gradually stripped away, until they reach a state where they seem to be on the verge of disappearing entirely.
That is the moment when I feel the greatest sense of eros.
And, in the best possible way, I never get used to it.
Because I am exposed to BDSM on a regular basis, I have come to understand just how much the “ordinary way of thinking and seeing the world” can function as a secret ingredient, bringing out the flavor of something far more intensely.
(Of course, I’m sure you understand this much better than I do.)
That is why I still become genuinely excited, and genuinely moved, every time.
After pouring every ounce of my concentration into controlling the emotional gradients of a masochist—their feelings, their state of mind, and all the subtle changes taking place within them—I get that peculiar kind of euphoria that is incredibly difficult to pull myself away from.
The more tightly a masochist stands there in front of me, tense and rigid with the desperate effort to hold themselves together, the more intensely I become aroused—as though the pressure makes something inside me suddenly sharpen into focus.
By the way, while you masochists are undoubtedly aware that you are the ones desperately struggling to hold yourselves together, do you actually feel, at the peak of it, that you are beginning to disappear?
And if there are any other expressions you think would better describe that state, I would love to hear them.
☆ Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays
3:00–9:00 PM / Last booking: 70 minutes
★ Saturday, September 5 only:
An irregular workday, so please feel free to inquire.
** Play Gallery Ⅰ&Ⅱ **
◎My business hours
【Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri】3pm-8pm
(Final booking :70min max)
【Tue/Wed/Sat】Closed
◎Hibari's profile
https://lasiora.org/ja/

