A sub who keeps his head down, practically glaring at the floor, even though he’s about to come over to me.
I could grab him by the hair and lift his head,
but instead, I lean close to his ear and order him to look at me.
He slowly raises his head, trembling as he tries to meet my gaze.
I love the way his eyes become wide open at that moment,
as though they’ve suddenly become fixed on me.
It’s as if he’s concentrating on taking in everything.
Everything I’m about to tell him, everything I’m about to do to him.
So that he doesn’t miss a single thing.
Even in those quiet moments, I can feel the strength of his heartbeat coming from him.
There are also the ones who squeeze their eyes shut,
then cautiously open them for a quick peek—
only to find me much closer than they expected, looking straight into their eyes.
When our eyes meet, they fall backward with a start,
embarrassed and flustered.
Those pure reactions are adorable.
They’re also far too much fun not to tease.
I want to take away every little opportunity they have to escape,
until they’re completely tangled up in their own embarrassment and shame.
And even after it’s all over,
I’m sure that warm, flustered feeling will stay with them for quite a while.
Then there are the ones who crawl over to me,
look up at me, and smile happily.
“What’s up?”
And they simply say,
“I finally made it back.”
I understand.
I know that one sentence contains everything they’ve been carrying with them all this time.
Even when I give them a light slap on the cheek and say,
“You’ve got such a stupidly happy look on your face!”
they just keep smiling.
You’re not the only one whose happiness overflowed.
**********
Lately, I’ve been so happy to see familiar faces I haven’t seen in a while.
Hearing about all the feelings they’ve been carrying during the time we couldn’t meet,
and seeing those bittersweet expressions as they tell me about them,
feels incredibly precious.
And, of course, I’m endlessly grateful for it.
Now, about September:
My summer schedule is coming to an end,
so I’ll be returning to my regular hours.
Thank you so much for going along with my pace throughout July and August.
☆ Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays
3:00–9:00 PM / Last booking: 70 minutes
★ Saturday, September 5 only:
An irregular workday, so please feel free to inquire.
** Play Gallery Ⅰ&Ⅱ **
~ Ⅰ ~
~ Ⅱ ~
◎My business hours
【Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri】3pm-8pm
(Final booking :70min max)
【Tue/Wed/Sat】Closed
◎Hibari's profile

