I like to push.
When I say, “I want to do this,” and a masochist frowns, I love it when he doesn’t say “yes” too easily. If I can feel that he is not ready to give in, I feel like blood is flowing through my whole body. It makes me feel alive again.
I want to see if there is room to push him mentally. I also enjoy watching his face while he desperately thinks of an excuse to avoid doing what I want.
When he says “no,” I enjoy thinking about what excuse I can use to make him say “yes.” The moment he realizes, “This Mistress is never going to give up,” and finally gives up and accepts what I want, is a very sweet moment for me.
But that moment passes very quickly.
Because I want to enjoy that one little drop of delicious juice, I have to use my brain as much as I can.
That’s why I don’t like men who immediately do everything I say.
I want to enjoy the process of making them say “yes.”
I used to be too impatient. I wanted them to say “yes” right away. But now, I can wait calmly, like a crocodile waiting for its prey to come closer. I don’t have to rush, because they will come to me by themselves.
But I don’t like men who are too much trouble. And I don’t like men who are like insects that happily fly straight into an electric bug killer.
I like men who are like moths. They can sense smells and pheromones, find what they really want by instinct, change their direction when necessary, and finally reach what they are looking for.
But I also love men who put aside their own feelings and try hard to do what I want. Isn’t it cute when a man tries so hard to please me?
〜August Schedule〜
Available Hours
(Mon) (Thu) (Fri) (Sat) 13:00 - 20:00
Holiday
8/24(Mon)
The new portraits are here
https://www.smugmug.com/
Second portraits ↓
https://www.smugmug.com/
Second play gallery has been updated♡
https://www.smugmug.com/
Sensual play photos have been added to the gallery!
Have you checked it out ?
https://lasiora.smugmug.com/
