Here's a look at me with bangs.
If you haven't seen it yet, click here to check it out.
I’m really happy with how all three looks I shot this time turned out.
I plan to update the site little by little over time. Until the next portrait is revealed, I’d be happy if you could take your time enjoying this photo of me in my rubber dress.
The rubber dress I wore for this shoot is a ready-made piece I purchased from FYP. Since the shoot was arranged on short notice and I didn’t have time to place a custom order, I had to go with a ready-made option this time. Because of that, the upper body didn’t fit quite right, and there were some areas where wrinkles inevitably formed—that’s my only slight regret… I tried my best to wear it as beautifully as possible by going to Pilates and the gym to strengthen my chest and back muscles, but…
Rubber is such an honest material… lol
Even so,
I’d be happy if this photo quietly stirs the hidden fetishistic sensibilities of someone, somewhere. What people find beautiful and what draws them in varies from person to person. That’s exactly why I’d be happy if I could remain a presence that gently lingers in the hearts of those who share the same sensibilities.
~August Schedule~
(Mon), (Thu), (Fri), (Sat) 1:00 PM–8:00 PM
A session starts at 1:00 PM. Last session is for the 8:00 PM 70-minute course. *Please direct any ad-hoc inquiries to the reception desk.
Click here for the new gallery, The play2
Click here for portraits ↓
You can see domina Momoca in her leather outfit at The play 1
Click here ↓
+++++
Translated from her post in Japanese: https://lasioraroom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-8391.html
