Skip to main content

Homepage Updated! by domina Beni



I'm so happy!

They've updated the top page with my image!
This is also one of my favorites from the gallery "Rope and Stockings". I introduced it on this blog the other day too—I wonder if you saw it?

Lately, there are many overseas fans of bondage too,
with some asking for a full hour of just rope!
Some get excited each time their hands, legs, or waist are tied and say, "Take a picture!"
Others, after being untied, tenderly trace the rope marks and whisper, "I don't want these to fade..."
I can feel that it's not just about being restrained—there's excitement in the communication through rope, a preference leaning more towards "kinbaku".

Eh...

You get it, don't you...

I love it...!

I just can't stop feeling this way. lol

For those who want to try being tied but are concerned about marks, we can use soft cotton rope or you can wear arm covers or wristbands.
We can also combine this with padded handcuffs and leg irons, so please feel free to consult.

Beni
-------------------------------

<Work Days>
Sunday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (last appointment 70 min prior)
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (first appointment 70 min prior)

++++++
Translated from her Japanese post: https://lasioraroom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7803.html

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com