Skip to main content

For you by domina Riche


Whether it is people's words or attitudes, there are things that are easy to understand and simple, and things that are difficult to understand and complex. And the closer they are to the so-called true feelings, the easier it is to understand human emotional expressions, and the more complicated they become (and therefore more ragged) when they try to mend something to deceive or look good. I think many people think that this is a law that generally applies to human communication in general. In fact, it is true.


However, the expression you show in front of me once the play begins is much more complicated than the polite and beautiful smile you use in your daily life, which is a mixture of sincere confusion, pleading, expectation, and other feelings that precede words. Since you are like that, how can I not be like that?


The fact that my words and attitude are not always simple does not indicate the distance between these expressions of emotion and my true nature and true feelings. They can be long or complex with implication because they are words that I really want to convey. They can be subtle and shadowy like a sunset mixing sun and shade because they are the face of real-time emotions.


I am not intentionally complicating this blog either. If I think that a single word is more effective than a series of words, I will do so. If people think I am incapable of doing that, so be it. If people think I complicate what could be simple in order to make myself sound smarter than I really am or to cover up some flaw in myself, so be it. But how many of you would be so sloppy as to come all the way here just to satisfy your vanity with such a crude role-playing?


In your everyday work, any communication or instruction should be as concise as possible and leave little room for interpretation. It would be annoying to hand out a series of classical quotations and literary metaphors to someone you are meeting for the first time. On the other hand, "Come" is not enough to convey, for example, what time, with whom, and where you want them to come. Communication requires information that is not excessive or inadequate, and the number of choices of expression for a given piece of information will necessarily be fewer.

In contrast, what you and I do is not work, but play. I do not think the value of play is beneath work, and I do not wish to discuss the value of play versus work here. Some people take their work in stride, while others live their lives for play. Where the two mix, something new is born. If you are concerned about the superficiality of the term, you can call it culture or art instead of play. Just think about it. Which of our relationships belongs to the black-and-white printed materials we exchange at work, and which to the colorful works of literature (or movies, paintings, or music, if you don't read)?


For example, some people say that why bother to write and read hundreds of pages of a novel when all you need to say is love, courage, sadness, and so on. It is true. It is a waste of time and paper. My answer to the question, "Why do you do it? Because it is necessary.


I spend tens of thousands of words because I have love that cannot be expressed in one word, love. To explain it in a way that you, who do not yet know love, can understand, there are details that cannot be contained in a single word, such as hatred, apathy, and even consciousness that seems trivial, such as sleepiness, that require a reasonable number of words.

If you value concise and uninterpretable expressions, then you can be an adult who appreciates the honest and childlike nature of a child's essay, in which he or she only writes about family, friends, and dreams for the future, etc. But remember, even children lived a much more complex life outside of the simple essays they submitted to school. But remember, even children live much more complex lives outside of the straightforward essays they submit to school. Then how can we, who live adult lives, be so simple?


So, to return to my earlier point, you can't just "come" to call someone to work. You need a place, time, and emergency contact information, and depending on the relationship, a greeting and honorifics, or you will have problems afterwards. But my one word to you, "Come," can carry a panoply of meanings beyond moving from point to point. It may signal domination, agitation, forgiveness, or some specific action. It can be just one word. Do you think I am saying the opposite of what I just said? Or do I seem to be saying the opposite, and I would be happy if you sensed the exact same thing.


In short, the words and facial expressions you usually manipulate are symbols that convey certain intentions and information, and are usually nothing more than that. But that which is between you and me can be infinitely complex or simple because it has all kinds of possibilities that go beyond mere symbols. It is a means of transcending the laws of information transmission you have acquired in your daily life.

Riche

my profile

Popular posts from this blog

To the perverts who cross the border. By domina Hibari

  Hi everyone, I'm Hibari. It's been a long time on this site. Recently, there are many people who came from abroad, so I wrote about my feelings. Please take a look at the details from my personal blog.( You can see it from the link below. ) https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ What do you want for the time you will spend with me from now on? And I might use every means to look inside your perverted heart. Are you ready to expose yourself to another person? I'm really looking forward to seeing you. Bye! 《 Working day of the week 》 Mon / Wed / Fri start▶︎p.m.3  ~  Final reception▶p.m.9 《 Personal blog 》 https://hibarilivedoor.blog.jp/ 《 Twitter 》 https://mobile.twitter.com/Hibari__Lasiora Hibari

My schedule in May by domina Ruiko

It’s been a long time since I posted a blog in English last time. I need to remember English again. We didn’t have an opportunity to communicate in English for a long time. As the Japanese border opened up, nowadays many foreign subs are coming to Japan. I could have many sessions with them again. I’m glad to see you again finally. It has taken about three years for that. I have good memories about subs. Normally I forget them, thought it’s easy for me to remember when you are naked and a session gets started. When I give some stimulation, no matter whether it’s pleasure or pain, you will expose your “sub” face. And I recognize the face is same one I have seen before. I love the faces. Anyway I’ll inform you of my schedule in May.  For my working days, see the following calendar. My business hours are from 1pm to 4:30 pm on Thursday and from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday.

An announcement about my blog by Domina Roca

Hi, kinky boy. How are you doing? domina Roca wrote English blog is first time. It's because I have news for you guys.  I pasted the translation site on my personal blog.  Please copy the url of my personal blog.  This one  http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ Please paste it in the "website field" of the translation site.  Then you can translate and read Japanese blogs.  Check it out.  The pandemic has roiled the world for the last 2-3 years.  I'm very happy to see you again after a long time.  I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for being awesome Goddess Roca 【 Domina Roca's schedule 】 Mon, Wed, Fri,  15:00〜Last22:00 【 personal blog 】 http://blog.livedoor.jp/roca_siora/ 【 Twitter 】 @Domina_Roca_ 【 HP 】 https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/roca/ 【 TEL 】 (03)6380-6568 【 Email 】 lasiora2008@gmail.com