The theme is our dominas' impressions on "Ichi the Killer," Japanse cult-favourite manga. They sure will be interesting reads!
Not familiar with the comic? Please see Wikipedia page here.
The second writer is domina Yurina!
You can read it on our "Home" page, or her profile page.
--------------------------------------------------
Here is the introduction to her column on Domina Yurina.
Have you ever read "Ichi the Killer"?
I hadn't heard of it before.
It's interesting. Even for someone like me who doesn't usually read manga, it was easy to get into. If you're not a fan of grotesque elements, I'm sure there are aspects you'll enjoy. I think you might like it, especially if you're not too keen on grotesque themes.
How did I feel when I read the manga "Ichi the Killer"? You can find out in the details on my profile. ↓↓↓ I'm an avid reader and have a strong interest in manga.
[Link to profile: https://lasiora.org/ja/domina/yurina/]
I wonder if many masochistic men have read it, and if so, whether they enjoyed it.
In this column, I attempted to share my past experiences and impressions, so I'd appreciate it if you could give it a read.
