Good evening, this is Mio.
I can’t believe it’s already October. I’ve got to put my summer clothes away and get my winter clothes out.
With the changing of the seasons, I’ve been getting busier and busier with the vanilla business that I’ve dreamed of founding. I’m delighted to be in this situation, but on the other hand there are some small worries, and I’d like to focus 100% on my business.
Because of that, after this Friday and Saturday, until the end of November, I will take a break from La Siora. During this period it will be possible to make bookings by special arrangement. It will depend on whether the timing works out, but our reception will be taking inquiries.
It was a tough decision, and I’m grateful to the senior La Siora dominas for their advice, as well as to Rie Asagiri who has always stood behind me. I always want to put 100% into whatever I do, and I’d agonised over whether I’d have the physical and mental strength to keep up with it all. But I want to play SM, and my hunger is too intense to give it up.
I want to have fun both playing SM and building my dream business, while searching for the pace that works for me.
It’s become a bit cold, so everyone please take care of your body and your health in order to enjoy SM.
☆☆☆
Twitter→@_PrincessMio_
Mio
