Hello, kinksters!
How are you?
It seems that two months have already passed since I last updated my English blog on September 11.
Surprised!!
And sorry for not writing…
The past two months have felt like a brief moment to me.
I am spending my days very well with my lovely masochists and subs.
In addition to that, especially in the past month, there has been an overwhelming increase in sessions with the foreign masochists, which I am enjoying very much❤︎︎
I sometimes have sessions in English all day long.
I love to speak English during sessions, but sometimes words don’t come out of me, not knowing how I say in English.
Feeling frustrated that my English skills had declined from before, I started attending an English-speaking group a few weeks ago.
My motivation for learning is "I want to give my slaves a proper verbal abuse in English.”
Ahahah!
Now then, let me move on to today’s topic.
Dear slaves,
do you feel pleasure when you have something in your anus?
To those of you whose answer is “yes,”
you are lucky.
But to those of you whose answer is “no,”
even you can enjoy and entertain me!
How?????
All you need is GINGER BUTT PLUG!!
If I put this beautiful sculpture inside your anus, you will feel hot like burning there❤︎︎
(I curved this plug by my self.
Don't you think I have a talent for sculpture?lol)
What will happen when you accept it in your anus and get whipped?
Your anal muscles will tighten by the pain and get even hotter inside❤︎︎
If you want to know more about this punishment(it is called “figging”), please click the link below.
↓↓↓
And, if you want to try it with me, please make a reservation by the day before the session with a request for “ginger butt plug.”
I’m looking forward to having a SPICY session with you:)
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram: