Hello, kinksters!
How are you?
It was raining terribly last night…
Did you get soaked??
Today let me share with you about a session with a foreign masochist.
—————————————————————
That day I was in the mood to wear latex.
Because these days it's hot and sweaty so I want to waterboard my slaves to get the sweat off❤︎︎
(Latex can get wet, making it suitable for bathroom play!)
First, I tied him up backwards so he couldn’t escape.
I put my feet, which he loved, in the bathtub.
Sometimes I brought my foot close to his face. Then he would try hard to lick my foot, which I found amusing.
I tempted him with my foot slightly out of the water and he fell for it.
So I stomped on his head with my other foot and dunked him in the water!
Seeing him helpless and cute, I couldn't stop myself from getting excited.
After that, I whipped him to punish him for being submerged in the bathtub for only 10 seconds.
Then we enjoyed some urethral play.
It’s one of my favorite forms of play.
I just got a new tool so I tried it in him❤︎︎
After our session, he painted my manicure and pedicure.
And he took care of my feet with cream.
We had a very good time.
Per M
Grazie mille per il tempo meraviglioso❤︎︎
Mi manchi…
Torna presto a trovarmi.
—————————————————————
《Notice》
My new portraits have been updated!
I am wearing a black latex all-in-one.
I expect you will be surprised to see me in a different atmosphere than before.
Please enjoy!!
https://lasiora.org/en/domina/aoi/
(Click on the green bar that says "profile picture.")
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram: