Hello, kinksters!
How are you?
The weather is gradually getting cooler and we can feel the end of summer.
What fun things have you done this summer? Let me know if you like:)
—————————————————————
The other day, I met a curious masochist.
He was just beginning to develop an interest in BDSM and he had a strong desire to try everything.
First of all, I sat down on the couch. And he was at my feet.
I was very thirsty at the time so I had him fetch me a glass and poured some tea into it.
I took a sip of tea and ordered him to hold the glass with both hands.
Now the "human glass holder" is ready!
Then I had him wear a gag with an ashtray and had him face up so the ashtray would not tip.
That day, unusually, I had cigarettes.
So I decided to use him as a “human ashtray.”
(*I usually don’t smoke.)
How convenient he is!!!
With him, I can put down my drink and ash my cigarette.
He is my own furniture now.
So he must never move no matter what.
Even if tickled, even if pressed with a cigarette fie on his skin…
I just stared at him motionless, blowing the occasional cigarette smoke in his face.
As my cigarette grew shorter, I pressed its tip lightly against his nipple.
The time has finally come.
He made a big move to get away from me, cigarette ashes fell to the floor from the tilted ashtray, and tea spilled from the glass onto my precious costume.
He’ve made me angry.
(To be continued next week…)
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram: