Hello, kinksters!
How are you?
It was hot today as well…
Please don't forget to drink plenty of water and salt to beat the summer heat!
Today I’ll show you some photos of the “spawning session” the other day.
I love to force my slaves to spawn something out of their anuses or vaginas.
And I also like to spawn something out of my vagina(then force them eat it…ahaha)❤︎︎
Last weekend, I stuffed balls of *konnyaku into one of my slave’s anus.
(*Konnyaku is a jelly-like food. It's often used in Japanese cuisine.)
Then, I plugged his anus with a dildo to prevent konnyaku from coming out, and I enjoyed touching him all over his body.
“Don't drop it." I ordered him.
But the dildo fell out.
So, I decided to fuck his slutty hole.
To keep konnyaku from leaking out…
When the session was over and we were taking a break, he spawned all the konnyaku balls!!!
I was really excited to see the scene…❤︎︎
If you want to spawn something in front of me, let’s have a spawning session!
I'm sure you'll like it too❤︎︎
—————————————————————
《Notice》
On Sunday, August 7, I took a day off to participate in shibari(Japanese rope bondage) training.
Let's play another time!
—————————————————————
See you soon!
Ciao❤︎︎
—————————————————————
〈Domina AOI’s schedule〉
Wed: 15:00~Last
Sun: 13:00~Last
Please feel free to ask the receptionist if it is possible to book my session outside of the days and times listed above.
TEL:
(03)6380-6568
Email:
lasiora2008@gmail.com
HP:
Twitter:
Instagram:
