It has been a while! Did you miss me?
I returned from the US this week. I am still jet lagged, but I wanted to update my blog. I want to write about my experiences on summer vacation, but I will cover that in another blog entry. Before that, I would like to make an announcement.
I have changed my name from Catherine to Scarlett. I have evolved as a person and mistress since I first joined La Siora in 2019.
My image and lifestyle have changed quite a bit since I entered La Siora. When I first joined I was blonde, but now I have brown hair. I lost weight and I have kept it off for over 6 months. I have started prioritizing my health. And perhaps my attitude toward BDSM has changed.
The color scarlet is a bright red color that is one quarter of the way between red and orange on the color wheel. In different cultures this color represents different things. To me it derives three main meanings.
First of all, it represents my hometown. My hometown has a very famous football team whose color is scarlet. Football culture is ubiquitous in my city, so I feel that the color also represents my city itself. I want to connect with my roots and the charm of my hometown, especially after visiting this summer.
The next reason is my admiration for the character Miss Scarlett from the board game “Clue”. Her elegance attracted me as a child and I wanted to be like her, so I always picked her as my character. She is a beautiful femme fatale in the middle of a murder mystery. As a side note, the player who picks her gets to take the first turn. That seems like a Mistress, doesn’t it? I would love to be classy like her.
Finally, red is a powerful color. I am strengthening my body by lifting and playing sports. I have discovered that through lifting I am also strengthening my mind and spirit. I think that I have become stronger as a person and as a Mistress. However, I will definitely continue the development of my body, mind, and spirit. I think it is important to continue to find ways to improve yourself throughout your entire life.
For these reasons, I have chosen the name “Scarlett”.
I look forward to seeing you since I have returned to Japan!



