Skip to main content

A Full Day of Perversion: Part 1 by domina Catherine

 My slave saw my previous blog post about a session with an American slave and became jealous, but also inspired him to try some of the same things. He feels inferior to American men, probably because his dick is so small. Racism and his inferiority to Western men are becoming big turn ons for him. We met for a long first session, then went to dinner, followed by yet another session before retiring for the night.

⭐︎Session 1⭐︎

My slave was excited to remove his clothes in front of me to show off the items that he was secretly wearing on his way to meet me. Under his jacket he wore a tee shirt bearing my name to show that he belongs to me. Beneath his jeans his true nature revealed itself, for he was wearing my used black thong and pantyhose, topped off with a pair of filthy socks that I had worn to play futsal. The socks still had bits of astroturf stuck in it. These items are all his treasures because they have been worn by me and have absorbed my bodily fluids and sweet aroma. He stood there before me proud as a child showing his mother a drawing he made. “Am I cute?” he asked. How could such dedication not be appreciated? Of course. Such effort and admiration from a slave garners much appreciation from his mistress.



He had asked me to dress in a set of pink Italian lingerie that he had previously purchased for me. He also requested that I bring him one used pair of matching underwear from the set for him to take home. Before we had even begun to play, precum had begun to leak through both the underwear and pantyhose. He is always so slimy and naughty.




He always surprises me with the new costumes he brings. This time he came with a butler costume. The costume is only a small bow tie and a tiny thong that cannot contain his balls. I could teach him to tuck his balls into his body like a drag queen, but I find it more fun to flick a testicle when it pops out! I asked him to bow like a butler or servant, but he only bowed like 45 degrees. Japanese people are supposed to be the best in the world at bowing, but somehow he missed this part of the Japanese experience. I will have to train him harder. There are so many things he needs to improve.



One of the things he needs to improve is his English. I wrote a list of words that describe him on his body. Maybe you readers can learn some of these words in Japanese.
SISSY = memeshii
SERVANT = meshitsukai
SLUT = yariman (female version)
STUPID = baka
SLAVE = dorei
SELFISH = wagamama
SLIMY = nurunuru
And of course, he has a useless, tiny Jap dick that is incapable of satisfying a woman. At his hardest state, it is probably the size of a white man’s flaccid cock. When he is soft, you can’t tell the difference between his dick and a testicle.



He serviced my feet like a good servant should. This is one area that he excels in. He likes to remove the dead skin from my feet and give me a nice oil massage. You know Mistresses are often wearing high heels which put a lot of stress on our feet, calves, and lower back. A good slave takes the time to lessen his Mistress’ burdens by alleviating their physical aches and pains.



He had read my blog about how I drew the American flag in candle wax on an American slave’s butt before fucking him. The Japanese flag is much simpler than the American flag. Is the Japanese brain much simpler as well? Maybe yes, maybe no. In any case, this slave’s mind is as basic and simple as the Japanese flag. Only one red, intense thought amidst a blank, empty space. His one simple thought is perversion itself.


It did not take long to draw the flag because it is only two colors.
I made sure some of the red wax dripped onto his balls and asshole. I planned to fuck him right in the rising sun. In addition to having a tiny dick himself, he can barely take the dildo I typically reserve for anal virgins. The American slave has a way bigger cock and can handle a much thicker strap-on. This yellow monkey slave is inferior in every way. I gave him the task of widening his tight man pussy by using increasingly large buttplugs before he meets me next.



At the end of this session, he put back on my underwear, pantyhose, and socks. I tied him up with cotton rope; he’s too slimy to be deserving of my hemp rope anywhere near his clitoris. He put his clothes back on and we headed to dinner while he secretly concealed his perversion at the restaurant. We had planned on using a remote control anal vibrator while we were at dinner, but he is still too tight for anything bigger than a thumb.