Last week I had the pleasure of having a session with a fellow Midwesterner. This naughty little sissy came to the session already wearing lacy white panties that he bought in a store in the States. What a dirty little slut! He even swayed his hips while he slid off his jeans. It was like his perverted inner self was shedding his cocoon that he shows to the rest of the world. That’s so hilarious that he rode the train and walked around in women’s panties! Maybe someday we can go to the lingerie shop together and shop for HIS ladies panties. The store staff would surely be surprised!
I feel like we have a connection since we came from similar upbringings. In our childhood we both were punished by our parents with the belt, a wooden paddle, or barehanded spanking. I snapped my leather belt just like my father used to do before he beat my butt for being bad, and it really brought back memories for my slave, too. We both have that belt snapping noise and action ingrained into our brains! Our generations were physically punished for doing bad things, but it seems like younger parents are less harsh on their children. I wonder if these childhood experiences had a hand in our evolution into perversion.
He left himself in my hands with the non-Japanese concept of “safe words”, meaning no matter how much he begged me to stop, no matter how much he cried, I would continue my abuse unless he said the safe word. Thankfully he could endure my punishment until I was satisfied without having to use the safe word. I started with over the knee spanking with my unusually tough hand until his butt was a cute red color. My friends think my normal high fives are painful, so I know his poor little butt was stinging. I continued with my leather paddle, which is a little more painful than my hand. I then led him over to the mirror where I made him bend over a table and look at his own face while I caned him where I had already spanked and paddled him! He was able to cry and let out some of the tension and emotions that he had been bottling up. He was a good boy for enduring all the pain for me. It is my favorite play and he did his best, so I hugged him and pet his soft hair.
However, He had one last painful task to complete. I love whipping, caning, and spanking my slave and subsequently pouring candle wax over the tender, raw skin. Even low temperature candles are painful after the skin has already been abused. I also like to make designs or patterns with the wax. This time I drew an American flag on his butt and it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!
I pegged him, but his asshole is already so developed, he can take a full size cock! The dirty sissy slut also likes being fucked! Honestly, it’s not a surprise! Perhaps next time we can try fitting my biggest cock into his boyhole. I am pretty sure that he would be able to work up to that size quickly. We could be close to each other in missionary position, so I am glad that I could dominate his masculinity while being close together at the same time.
I wanted to shower him in my pee after having drank 4 bottles of water before our session, but unfortunately my body doesn’t always listen to my brain. I really hope to cover his entire head in my urine and massage it into his hair like a special treatment. I would sit on the stool in the shower and have him sit on the floor while I massage his hair with my fingernails and pee. It must be a relaxing reward for him. Next time I think I can make things go smoother if i drink some beer. Beer is like a lubricant for your urinary tract! I look forward to it.
See you soon, fellow American!
Catherine

