Sometimes complete beginners come to me for their first SM experience ever. We always discuss what they have seen in videos or in their fantasies that intrigue them. Sometimes they have a couple of things in particular that they want to try, but most often they have no idea what they like or are interested in. I think it is brave of them to try new things. Life is short and we should try as many things as we can.
When I have a complete beginner, I tend to be soft and gentle in my approach. It would be a shame to scare someone away from such a complex, versatile, and exciting world.
I give an introduction to the tools that I brought and ask them what they would like to try. When they have no idea what they like, I try a little bit of many things with them. I have found that many beginners enjoy being tied or bound while wearing a blindfold. That is a very sensual play, so it definitely makes sense!
If you are a beginner looking to try new things, come and see me! We can take things slow and I will teach you how to be a good boy! 😉
