Recently, I gave my slave a mission. He asked if I could wear red lingerie for our upcoming session, however I do not typically wear colored lingerie. (I prefer black because it matches many things, and if I unexpectedly get my period my underwear will not get ruined! Haha)
I went to Intimissimi and tried on a few products. I received a list of the product codes from the store staff. I made my slave go to that store by himself and purchase his favorite set from the list—and request help from the shopkeeper that helped me before. He must have been super red from embarrassment! The icing on the cake was that he was there waiting outside when the store opened. The staff must have laughed at a pervert going to the lingerie store right at the opening time! Haha
He picked out two lovely sets.
He also brought me a surprise! He got me 3 BL comics that are so naughty! I’ve already started reading the one about the salary men and their toilet fun.




