Hi, It’s been a while.
Relay column 4th theme.
"What kind of play is hard play for you?"
What is this?
Actually, I’m not sure.
I think it’s up each person to feel hard or soft,
Depending on how the passive side perceives, I think my play will be hard or soft.
At the end of the day everybody has different standards so I don’t think it really matters.
Everything has its limit.
I guess it will be different again depending on whether or not the limit can be exceeded.
I love using whip and making physical hurts.
I also love to take you to a spiritual world with verbal abuse,
I also love fetish play worshiping the leg, it's a special sweet moments.
However, I don't know it is from hard or soft, of course, and I don't know the correct answer.
The ideas and a unique way of seeing things of other Domina are very wonderful, I think so.
To tell you the truth, I don't really think anything,
I think we can see what to do when our senses match.
Honestly speaking, I don't know exactly what the BDSM is and I don't have an answer about it.
I can only say, it's depend on the atmosphere. Right?lol
If I have to choose a word, I treasure this things " I stay the way I am. “
Because I am not good at making characters.
So, be oneself.
They are often tell me that I'm too strict on them, so they tell me they aren't gonna be able to help me out because of my high standards.
Maybe my appearance makes you think so.
I just want to do what I wanted to do, I want to have fun. That's it.
It's up to you.
Everyone has their own way of feeling emotions.
But just Ⅰ can say, You never know unless you try.
If you are interested, you should come see me first.
Tamaki
