I had a photo shooting session on last weekend.
Enjoy holiday’s present from La Siora And me!
https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-kxmFpQ
While being taken photos and looking back them, ideas of fetishism had come to my mind, because I'm thinking about using props and mesmerizing body parts.
If I dare to say, I often feel sex appeal from a person's back to buttocks, and I just follow with my eyes.
If I can step on my favorite back and buttocks, tie, hang wax, do anything I like, it will be fun!
Of course, I like the bare back, but there are also a lot of silhouettes that can be seen under clothes such as suits or uniforms.
You are dressed as your usual work, and I am dressed in office lady suits as on weekdays...play like a boss and a subordinate must be exciting!
In this weekend, you can see me 28th(sat)3:00-8:30.
And the first date of 2020 will be January 4th (sat)3:00-8:30.
I’m looking forward to seeing you!
Could you tell me your fetishism?
Take care of yourself and enjoy happy holidays!
Amane
Enjoy holiday’s present from La Siora And me!
https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-kxmFpQ
While being taken photos and looking back them, ideas of fetishism had come to my mind, because I'm thinking about using props and mesmerizing body parts.
If I dare to say, I often feel sex appeal from a person's back to buttocks, and I just follow with my eyes.
If I can step on my favorite back and buttocks, tie, hang wax, do anything I like, it will be fun!
Of course, I like the bare back, but there are also a lot of silhouettes that can be seen under clothes such as suits or uniforms.
You are dressed as your usual work, and I am dressed in office lady suits as on weekdays...play like a boss and a subordinate must be exciting!
In this weekend, you can see me 28th(sat)3:00-8:30.
And the first date of 2020 will be January 4th (sat)3:00-8:30.
I’m looking forward to seeing you!
Could you tell me your fetishism?
Take care of yourself and enjoy happy holidays!
Amane
